As your MP I’m here to represent and help you. If you need help with an individual issue please get in touch. This could include dealing with state government departments or agencies, getting information about local infrastructure or developments, or discussing ideas for how we can improve our local area. If you send my office an email, I’ll try to respond personally.
Here’s just some of the ways we’ve helped people over the last year:
- Helping locals decipher COVID-19 restrictions, travel exemptions and grants
- Getting people who can’t leave their homes access to a Pfizer vaccine (both the state and federal COVID helplines frustratingly couldn’t help with this!)
- Advocating for local residents when they fall through the cracks in our under-funded public health system
- Supporting locals living in public housing to resolves issues they are having with the Department of Housing
If you need help with an individual issue please get in touch.
Supporting Community Groups
I am passionate about supporting our active community by amplifying local groups’ work and campaigns. Here are some of the specific ways my office can support your local group or campaign:
- Printing newsletters, flyers, and other materials
- Free use of our event equipment (PA system, marquee, folding tables, BBQ)
- Help promoting your group or event
- Raffle prizes for community groups and schools
- Letters of support for grant applications